Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Looking for some great – and affordable – stocking stuffers for the holiday season? Some brands’ “stocking stuffers” cost $50 or more a pop, but some of us like to spend most of our budget on the big gifts. And the cheaper your stocking fillers are, the more you can add to each stocking!
If you’re looking for super cheap stocking fillers that are still 100% fun, whether for kids or adults, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve picked 15 from Amazon, and beyond that, it costs $4 or less. You could even grab them all!
1. Our absolute favourite: Silicone bubble toys have become such a hit, and now they’re portable! You get six bracelets per purchase of these Family Pro Store Fidget Bubble Push Toy bracelets, so technically they cost less than $1 each!
2. We also like: Halloween may be over, but these LIUSM Horror Demon Finger Puppets are ready to eat with you anyway!
3. We Can’t Forget: Stylish socks! These Berkshire Women’s Sheer Anklet Socks look so chic peeking out from sneakers and snow boots!
4. A Personal Touch: Grab a first initial, special number, or cute symbol from this BP. DIY Beanie Pins, now on sale at Nordstrom!
5. A Win For The Skin: Get a mini size of these adorable Sephora Collection Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes for a skin care and beauty enthusiast!
6. We Loofah This: This purple show ottoman is something anyone could use, which is great because they are less than $4 when sold individually, but you can also buy five for $5!
7. The Key To Christmas: This Lucky Line Spiral Wrist Coil with Steel Keychain is not only cute, but also handy for carrying keys hands-free!
8. Totally Sweet: You can’t go wrong with candy no matter what age group you’re shopping for. How about a bag of themed peanut butter M&M’S?
9. Peppermint Power: How perfect is this for a Christmas stocking stuffer? This Sweet & Shimmer Peppermint Hand Lotion from Ulta is exactly what we think of when we picture an affordable yet great stocking stuffer!
10. Maps, Anyone?: A playing card deck is always nice to have on hand, whether it’s a game of Solitaire or maybe a magic trick. This pack comes with two decks!
11. Effervescent Fun: This special Sweet & Shimmer Winter Berry Bath Fizzer is made for this time of year. The packaging is beautiful and the product itself is perfect for cold weather!
12. For the Future Zoologist: Shopping for a child who falls in love with animals? Grab them this pack of Zoo Animal Stickers – that’s 50 stickers for just $3!
13. Head Pressure: You know how you wish you could just squeeze cute animals into the tightest of hugs, but you don’t want to hurt them? You can squeeze as hard as you want when it comes to these adorable Ganjiang Panda Squeeze Toys. Also available as fish or dog!
14. Hair Heroes: These Sweet & Shimmer Bobby Pins from Ulta are so pretty they are much less likely to get lost compared to the regular black and brown ones!
15. Prank Time: How about a harmless joke to hide among the other stocking fillers? Grab a pack of these Ksquares Prank Fake Cockroaches for a laugh!
Not finished shopping yet? Explore more of our gift choices below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as outfits for wedding guests, purses, plus size bathing suits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your to live. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended as an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not affect our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!