Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
While we’re always on the lookout for new tops and dresses to add to our wardrobe, we tend to put pants aside. The thing is, it’s easy to get by with just a decent pair of jeans and a pair of slacks or two.
However, if you set your sights on upgrading your trouser collection, you’ll be surprised at how much it impacts your entire wardrobe. Better fit, more flattering designs, plus fun, unexpected colors and fabrics — these pants we’ve picked for women in their 30s will help bring out your personal style!
1. Our absolute favourite: Affordable, trendy, well-fitting jeans aren’t always easy to find, but they’re our first essential, so let’s Us point out these Amazon Essential straight jeans!
2. We also like: If your love for skinny jeans knows no bounds, grab an iconic pair like these Levi’s jeans!
3. We Can’t Forget: Let’s complete your new denim collection with colorful finds. We love how elongated these two-tone Longbida jeans are!
4. Bonuses You can also spice up your denim a bit by going for a burgundy shade. These Wax Jeans know what we’re talking about!
5. Extra Credit: By the way, don’t feel like you have to stick to solid shades. You deserve to have some fun. Check out these wavy Floerns jeans!
6. Our Absolute Favorite: Need good work clothes? You’ll love how you look and feel in these wide-leg Viligo pants!
7. We also like: Don’t shy away from bold colors – especially when they’re as brilliant as the red on these Tapata pants!
8. We Can’t Forget: We love a good plaid on a pair of trousers. These Grace Karin pants do it best!
9. Bonus: Into the gingham trend? These stretchy Amazon Essentials pants pair perfectly with everything from a crop top to a button-up and a blazer!
10. Extra Credit: If you want a little extra flow, these trending Tronjori pants are perfect. So many great color options!
11. Our Absolute Favorite: An always flattering, always chic style, we recommend a pair of paper bag waist pants for a range of occasions. These cropped pants from Freeprance have claimed our top spot!
12. We also like: If you prefer a wider leg, we also have a great choice for you: these printed SySea trousers!
13. We Can’t Forget: Sweatpants and paperbag pants in one? Of course we had to put these comfy yet trendy Dokotoo pants on our list!
14. Our Absolute Favorite: This is how to dress up leggings. These MeMoi leggings are corduroy style and even have pocket details!
15. We also like: You can also go for something cozy and luxurious at the same time, like these Conceited velor leggings!
16. We Can’t Forget: Of course, we’re adding a pair of these ultra-popular, forever-wearable Depot faux leather leggings. Dress them up or have them do a round neck up!
17. Bonus: Looking for something simple to be your favorite pair? These seamless, belly-smooth Breezies leggings from QVC are our pick!
Not finished shopping yet? Check out some of our other product picks below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as outfits for wedding guests, purses, plus size bathing suits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended as an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not affect our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!