Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Wilder's fiancée granted restraining order on star amid domestic violence claim

0

DEONTAY WILDER’S fiancée, Telli Swift, has allegedly received a temporary restraining order against the ex-heavyweight champion.

That is according to a fresh report from TMZ amid claims that the 38-year-old, who has yet to publicly comment after being approached, has abused her multiple times over the past six years.

Telli Swift has received a temporary restraining order on her fiance Deontay Wilder

8

Telli Swift has received a temporary restraining order on her fiance Deontay WilderCredit: Getty
She claims the heavyweight boxer has abused her multiple times since 2018

8

She claims the heavyweight boxer has abused her multiple times since 2018Credit: Getty
The couple started dating in 2015 and have a daughter together

8

The couple started dating in 2015 and have a daughter togetherCredit: Getty
Swift claims that ex-champ choked her ‘at least five times’ and ‘nearly suffocated’ her with a pillow

8

Swift claims that ex-champ choked her ‘at least five times’ and ‘nearly suffocated’ her with a pillowCredit: Getty

Swift, who started dating the American boxer in 2015, had the restraining order granted on Monday after applying for it late last week in Los Angeles.

The order, which came just two days after he was brutally KOed by Chinese boxer Zhilei Zhang in Saudi Arabia, requires Wilder to remain at least 100 yards away from Swift and their daughter until both parties appear in court on June 25.

Swift, 37, accused the man known as the ‘Bronze Bomber’ of choking her “at least five times” since the start of 2018.

The claims also state that he spat on her several times and that he “nearly suffocated” her by shoving a pillow in her face for an extended period.

Swift also alleged that in mid-April, without consent, Wilder gained access to her laptop and sent disturbing messages to both her personal and professional contacts. 

Wilder is also claimed to constantly have ridiculed Swift and threatened her as well as expecting her to have sexual intercourse with him “three times a day”.

She says that she was thrown out of their Atlanta family home on April 15 even though she was recovering from her recent invasive surgery and she has been living at their LA-area property since.

Swift, who got engaged to Wilder six years ago, took their six-year-old daughter with her.

However, she claims that Wilder spied on them through the home’s surveillance system and added that she was afraid of him being violent towards her again when he made his way back to the LA property following the Zhang defeat.

She said: “I believe Deontay is capable of being physically violent towards me upon his return in June because he has expressed that he is furious with me since April and has been physically abusive with me in the past.”

The couple have previously featured on the reality television show WAGS Atlanta.

Wilder, who lost his status as WBC title holder following an epic trilogy with Tyson Fury, has eight children – three boys and five girls.

Deontay Wilder plans to take psychedelic drug again and reveals why Anthony Joshua fight may never happen

That includes Kaorii Lee Wilder that he shares with Swift and the four he has with ex-wife Jessica Scales.

Many former stars and pundits have called for Wilder to retire from the ring following his brutal knockout loss to Zhang and with his four losses having come within his last five fights.

That latest setback means that Daniel Dubois looks set to face Anthony Joshua next at Wembley amid Wilder’s defeat.

Queensberry promoter Frank Warren is one of those who believes that he should now walk away from the ring.

Telli Swift has moved out on their home near LA

8

Telli Swift has moved out on their home near LACredit: E! Entertainment Television
Swift pictured with Wilder and the WBC heavyweight title he used to hold

8

Swift pictured with Wilder and the WBC heavyweight title he used to holdCredit: JMG Lifestyle

He said: “He should have hung up his gloves I believe after he fought Tyson. Because those fights took a lot out of him.

“But let’s hope now that’s gonna be the case and that’s his last fight.”

Wilder’s rematch in 2020 with Fury was the first defeat of his career having drawn the first bout with the Gypsy King.

He suffered a KO in their 2021 trilogy before he embarked on a lengthy period of inactivity.

But he returned to brutally knockout Robert Helenius before losing to Joseph Parker in December and then Zhang.

The Bronze Bomber was brutally beaten by Zhilei Zhang last week

8

The Bronze Bomber was brutally beaten by Zhilei Zhang last weekCredit: Getty
There have been numerous calls for Wilder to retire amid his recent knockout

8

There have been numerous calls for Wilder to retire amid his recent knockoutCredit: Getty
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.