Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
There are a few ways to make your legs look longer, but the easiest way to do it is by wearing high-waisted pants! They’re also some of the most flattering styles, especially when it comes to pants – and there are so many options to choose from.
Whether you’re looking for casual lounge pants or a more chic outfit to wear this fall, we’ve got a whole range of different pants to stock up for the season. Best of all, reviewers assure: U.S that all of our picks will make your legs look longer than you ever imagined. Read on for the scoop!
21 Trendy High Waist Pants For Fall To Lengthen Your Legs
1. On quiet days you can keep it comfortable in this baggy Yovela sweatpants. They can also be the foundation of some stylish streetwear looks – starting at $28 on Amazon!
2. These ribbed lounge pants with wide legs from Waitfairy will keep you cozy and chic even if you’re just staying at home – starting at $30 on Amazon!
3. The sporty-chic vibes that radiate from these wide-leg track pants from Wild Fable give you plenty of room to create on-trend ensembles – just $25 at Target!
4. Help shape and slim your figure in these flare ponte pants from SPANX that you can easily wear from day to night – $168 at Nordstrom!
5. Corduroy is one of our favorite fall materials and we love the way it’s used in these straight leg pants from EVALESS – $37 at Amazon!
6. We’re also all about the 70s retro look of these flare Free People corduroy pants — on sale for $74 at Nordstrom!
Pants in imitation leather
7. These BLANKNYC pants have a punk rock edge that we absolutely love – starting at $66 at Nordstrom!
8. The smooth look and stitching of these cropped flare pants is the ideal starting point for a seriously sophisticated look – $59 at Lulus!
9. Wearing leatherette pants doesn’t have to be risky when you’ve got this flattering tapered style from A New Day on deck — just $30 at Target!
10. Put on these tight pants from WAYF when you want an instant confidence boost – $75 at Nordstrom!
11. These Vince Camuto straight leg pants are the epitome of the ultimate work pants – $110 at Nordstrom!
12. Shoppers are calling these high-waisted slim-fit pants from GRACE KARIN one of their new favorite styles — starting at $29 on Amazon!
13. For a more relaxed fit, these belted pants from A New Day totally fit the bill — just $32 at Target!
14. These best-selling wide-leg palazzo pants from Tronjori has over 10,000 rave reviews and is available in countless gorgeous shades – starting at $32 on Amazon!
15. Plaid is a go-to fall print, and if you want to embrace it, grab a pair of these flare pants from Wild Fable — just $28 at Target!
16. If you want a one-of-a-kind look that turns heads, these mixed-print satin wide-leg pants are just what you need – $52 at Lulus!
17. These slim black jeans from Good American have a high waist and very subtle flared legs for maximum stretch – $169 at Nordstrom!
18. We’re so in love with the retro look of these Free People wide-leg jeans, and the stitching on the waist is oh-so-original — on sale for $74 at Nordstrom!
19. The extra wide legs on these jeans from Lovers + Friends are taciturn – on sale for $63 at Nordstrom!
20. Another trend we all stand for? Fitted jeans with splits on the legs, just like this pair from Sidefeel – from $34 on Amazon!
21. And finally, these cargo-style jeans from SweatyRocks round out our list of denim styles we can’t wait to wear this season — starting at $38 on Amazon!
Still not found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product items below:
See more of our picks and offers here!
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team wants to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for anyone in your life. However, product and service selection is in no way intended as endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether or not a product or service is recommended or recommended. Shop With U works independently of the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!