Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We’re here to break a fashion myth once and for all: Just because a dress is loose doesn’t mean it can’t flatter your figure! We actually prefer these silhouettes because they’re generally more comfortable to wear — and they can streamline certain imperfections that we might not be too sure about.
With fall just weeks away from its official launch date, we’re looking to buy dresses that are made for layering or better equipped for the cooler temperatures. And above all, we want to make sure that the styles we select are universally flattering. Check them all out below – and go shopping!
21 Loose Fall Dresses That Are Comfortable And Flattering
Casual dresses for the day
1. This one MISFAY cami dress is the ultimate basic that you can wear in so many different ways, and it’s perfect for layering – only $24 at Amazon!
2. The red and orange hues throughout the pattern of this Billabong shift dress totally scream fall vibes — buy it for $66 at Nordstrom!
3. Over 2,000 shoppers say this basic muscle-sleeved dress from Daily Ritual is a staple closet essential — it’s a bargain at $24 at Amazon!
4. We’re obsessed with the puffy long sleeves and the off-the-shoulder cut of these EVALESS Mini Dress – Starting at $35 at Amazon!
5. You will feel completely at ease wearing this extra loose button-down dress from Roiii – from just $14 at Amazon!
6. Everyone needs a T-shirt dress, and we dig this midi take from The Drop — get it for $50 from Amazon!
7. This Beachlunchlounge midi dress comes in two dark floral prints that are ideal for fall — just $26 at Walmart!
8. The ruffles at the hem of this Como Blu sleeveless mini add a fun touch to an otherwise plain piece of clothing – on sale for just $10 at Walmart!
Elevated Party Dresses
9. Shoppers love the ruffled skirt and sheer long sleeves on this Madden NYC dress — get it for just $20 at Walmart!
10. The way the skirt of this midi dress falls across the body is incredibly stunning for a variety of body types – get it for $72 at Lulus!
11. This shift mini dress actually feels like you’re rocking a nightgown, but it’s so much more elegant — it’s yours for $49 at Lulus!
12. If you want an easy dress to wear and boost your confidence, this skater dress is what you’re looking for – only $48 at Lulus!
13. You can rock this BTFBM swing dress with sneakers for the day, and throw on a pair of heels for the night – from $28 on Amazon!
14. A wrap dress like this silky gem always looks fabulous no matter who wears it – get it for $64 at Lulus!
15. Feel like a trendsetter as you slip into this pleated button-down dress from Hurykte, which comes with a matching waist belt – only $30 at Amazon!
16. The volume of this generic midi dress gives you a dramatic yet elegant look – buy it for just $25 at Amazon!
17. If you’re a fan of leopard print, you’ll love the multicolored version of this long sleeve mini dress from River Island — it’s yours for $75 at Nordstrom!
18. Need a wedding dress for a guest? This turtleneck midi from ASTR the Label is a guaranteed winner – on sale for prices starting at $62 at Nordstrom!
19. For a more formal event, we think this long dress from WAYF is a great option to consider – starting at $55 at Nordstrom!
20. A one-shoulder dress like this one from ZileZile is the definition of understated elegance – starting at just $20 at Amazon!
21. This ruffled mini dress from AlvaQ is absolutely adorable and seriously popular with shoppers – starting at $30 on Amazon!
Still not found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product items below:
See more of our picks and offers here!
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team wants to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for anyone in your life. However, product and service selection is in no way intended as endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether or not a product or service is recommended or recommended. Shop With U works independently of the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!