Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s the calm before the storm. Now is our time to take a deep breath, take our time and… grab as much as we can before Black Friday and Cyber Week kick in! While so many other shoppers wait until the day after Thanksgiving to fill their carts, here’s our chance to dive in and save!
Amazon has great Early Black Friday and holiday deals available right now, so check out our current beauty, fashion and home shopping favorites below. Grab them before they’re gone!
1. Our absolute favourite: An iconic acne fighter loved by celebrities like Jennifer Anistonthis Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is a must to banish pimples quickly!
2. We also like: For many shoppers, switching to micellar water changed everything for their sensitive skin. We always recommend Bioderma Hydrabio H2O!
3. We Can’t Forget: Many beauty enthusiasts also rely on this Makeup Eraser for a clean face at the end of the day. It’s equivalent to about 3,600 makeup wipes!
4. Body Care: The lemon and sage scent of this luscious Body Butter sounds really delicious, and we definitely love the “maximum moisture” aspect for winter!
5. Multifunctional Magic: This dry oil from NUXE Huile Prodigieuse consists of a botanical blend that can be the key to soft, shiny and supple hair. It can also be used on the skin!
6. Wish List Topper: Have you been looking for a NuFACE Mini Starter Kit for years? It’s currently heavily discounted and Amazon says it has its lowest price in 30 days!
7. Hair Hero: Do you want to use the same products as professional hair stylists? Pick up this R+Co Waterfall Moisture and Shine Lotion!
8. Our Absolute Favorite: It’s getting cold out there! Time to pick up this lightweight yet warm Amazon Essentials down jacket. A bestseller – now starting at $35!
9. We also like: A flannel will always be timeless, but this Beaully checkered shacket is perfect for now!
10. We Can’t Forget: The perfect blend of cozy and chic, this Blencot half-zip pullover is an oversized wardrobe essential U.S!
11. Fits Like a Glove: Keeping warm means don’t forget gloves. Make sure you get a pair that you can use with your phone, like these popular FanVince gloves!
12. Triple Threat: Need to stock up on leggings? This is the time. Add this New Young three-pack to your shopping cart!
13. Gift Worthy: Still shopping for the holidays? Don’t miss these cute Aiminuo Happy Face slippers!
14. Dress Up: A gorgeous choice for winter weddings or date nights, this flowy floral maxi dress from Blencot might be a stunner!
15. Our Absolute Favorite: This is it! It’s time to finally get the robot vacuum cleaner you’ve always wanted – for over $100 off. Grab the iRobot Roomba i3 EVO before it’s gone!
16. We also like: How about cozy sheets for winter? These cotton flannel sheets from Eddie Bauer have such a rustic farmhouse vibe!
17. We Can’t Forget: Why don’t you grab a new pillow to go to bed too? Take your sleep to the next level with this Casper Sleep Essential pillow!
18. Christmas Time Is Here: It’s time to start decorating for this holly, merry time of year with these Brizled Christmas String Lights!
19. Mirror, Mirror: Hanging this round Oruii mirror on your wall can transform your space instantly!
20. Storage Solution: If your products always fall off the sides of the tub, make it easier with this HomeHelper 4-Tier Shower Caddy!
21.Last But Not Least: This number one best seller NSL Lighting 3D Moon Lamp is a hit year after year. It’s just so beautiful!
Looking for more? Discover other deals at Amazon here!
Not finished shopping yet? Shop more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as outfits for wedding guests, purses, plus size bathing suits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your to live. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended as an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not affect our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!