Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Our favorite compliment to receive has nothing to do with beauty, brains or brawn. While it’s always nice to be admired for our bubbly personality or glowing skin, we prefer to be praised for our store purchases. We love it when someone mistakes our steals for excesses! Since bargain hunting is literally our job, we’re always flattered when people think our affordable finds are luxury lookalikes.
And since it’s Cyber Week, here’s our chance to show off our skills by tracking down Amazon’s best Black Friday deals that look more expensive than they actually are. We came up with two categories: gifts under $50 and gifts under $25. Shop for your loved ones without breaking the bank! From fashion to tech and beauty to homewares, these bestsellers are sure to be holiday hits.
Best gifts under $50
1. Crown jewels! Kendra Scott’s signature gold plated pendant necklace is available in a variety of beautiful gemstones – originally $55, now just $39!
2. Get a salon blowout from home with this best-selling Revlon blow-dry brush! I am always amazed at how silky smooth my hair looks after using this device – originally $40, now only $30!
3. The no. 1 best seller in toiletry bags on Amazon, this cosmetic case is perfect for any beauty fanatic! With a hanging hook and several pockets and compartments for storing your products, this water-resistant organizer is a travel essential – originally $32, now just $28!
4. These Crocs rock! Of all the thousands of products on Amazon, these classic clogs are the No. 1 bestseller in clothing, shoes and jewelry with more than 400,000 reviews – originally $50, now just $26!
5. Something is brewing in the sale section! The no. #1 kitchen and dining room bestseller on Amazon, this disposable Keurig coffee maker is now 50% off – originally $100, now just $50!
6. Say Cheese! This bamboo cheese board and knife set is excellent for entertaining – originally $56, now just $40!
7. If you have a tendency to lose things – be it your keys or your suitcase at the airport – this Apple AirTag will come in handy! Keep track of your belongings in the Find My app on your iPhone – originally $30, now just $25!
Best gifts under $25
8. Surround sound! This Echo Dot smart speaker fits in most small spaces, so you can play music and ask Alexa all your questions – originally $40, now just $15!
9. Enjoy some self-care! These aromatherapy shower steamers are the #1 best seller in bath bombs on Amazon – originally $25, now just $16!
10. Treat yourself to a spa day with this set of a dozen sheet masks. Use one per month or enjoy all 12 for girls night – originally $15, now just $8!
11. Made with super soft memory foam and a rubber sole, these house shoes are ideal for indoor or outdoor use. With over 61,000 reviews, these cozy slippers are a crowd pleaser – originally $33, now just $24!
12. Go hands-free with this trendy fanny pack! Available in 41 different colors, this belt bag looks like it could be from Lululemon – originally $24, now just $19!
13. It’s in the bag! This quilted crossbody looks like a designer bag – originally $34, now just $24!
14. Sweet Dreams! This set of two silk sleeping masks will help you get your best beauty sleep – originally $13, now just $8!
Looking for more Black Friday deals? Shop other sales here:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as outfits for wedding guests, purses, plus size bathing suits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your to live. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended as an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not affect our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!